Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: MoP Ore Shuffle

  1. #1

    MoP Ore Shuffle


    Few things to take into consideration when you're doing using the shuffle.

    • Check the price of your [Golden Lotus] and see if it's profitable to transmute your uncommon gems into rare versions. (Of course it's best to be a transmute master to get the procs)

    • Check the price of your [Spirit Dust] and see if they are cheaper than 4 gold. The reason I say 4 gold is due to the fact that [Shadowfire Necklace] & [Ornate Band] both sell for just under 9g each. Keeping that in mind when you disenchant these 2 items you can get anywhere from 1-4 [Spirit Dust](Without Guild Perk). The majority of the time you will usually get 1-2 though. You will have to decide if it's worth gambling for 3-4 [Spirit Dust] each disenchant. (Example, you disenchant 3 rings and each give 1 [Spirit Dust], your AH has them for 2 gold each. So your 3 dust you got is only worth 6 gold. If you sold them to the vendor you would of got a guaranteed 26g 93s 46c. So you missed out on 20g 93s 46c in the end.)

    Last edited by Elvine; 10-14-2014 at 03:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Great picture and i love the uncommon gem shuffle when you craft ring/neckless and just vendor it for a profit! <3
    And on highpop servers the uncommon gems usually goes for like 1g/ea, then just buy those of ah and make ring/neck, win win!
    Last edited by Koffem; 01-14-2013 at 03:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Very very useful!
    I'm showing this to my guildies that ask how I make some gold. haha
    Good job Elvine! keep up the good work!

  4. #4
    Well, i dont need to create a shuffle image now. was gonna work on one in photoshop lol
    10:42 PM [2] Draytek: this cunt owns the ah!
    10:42 PM [2] Shiftywarloc: lol
    10:42 PM [2] Shiftywarloc: did i say you could look at my AH?
    Me? Stalk? Nah, I just observe... behind a tree... at night..in the rain..
    Enchanting Shuffler(Addon) - Creator of the Enchanting Shuffler(Addon)
    Shifty's Gold Adventures - My Blog
    Shiftywarloc Twitter

  5. #5
    So I'm doing the ore shuffle.

    After I disenchant the rings/necks what do I do with all the spirit dust?

    Right now I buy the Ethereal Shards and make windsong.

    E.g I have 150 spirit dust so 150/12 = 12.5 So I buy 12 Ethereal shards and make windsong enchants. (Ethereal shards are 50-65g on my server and windsong are 100-130g

    Is this the right thing to do or do any of you use another method?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AyhsyazEU View Post
    So I'm doing the ore shuffle.

    After I disenchant the rings/necks what do I do with all the spirit dust?

    Right now I buy the Ethereal Shards and make windsong.

    E.g I have 150 spirit dust so 150/12 = 12.5 So I buy 12 Ethereal shards and make windsong enchants. (Ethereal shards are 50-65g on my server and windsong are 100-130g

    Is this the right thing to do or do any of you use another method?
    Don't just make windsongs, look at the other enchants to see if they are worth making also.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AyhsyazEU View Post
    So I'm doing the ore shuffle.

    After I disenchant the rings/necks what do I do with all the spirit dust?

    Right now I buy the Ethereal Shards and make windsong.

    E.g I have 150 spirit dust so 150/12 = 12.5 So I buy 12 Ethereal shards and make windsong enchants. (Ethereal shards are 50-65g on my server and windsong are 100-130g

    Is this the right thing to do or do any of you use another method?
    You should be getting Ethereal Shards by crafting and disenchanting 450 blues from the serpent's eye recipes.

  8. #8
    I've been using this method for quite a while now, and it doesn't really seem to work out for me. Maybe because I don't have that many gems, and the gems that I do have are only worth 30 to 50g. And some of em are 100g+. Those are the PvP Resilience ones. Now I heard that the new patch comes out soon, but I won't be able to sell the PvP Resilience gems for that much anymore since people will start buying PvP Power gems instead. I nearly make 3k a day now. And I used to make 17k~ a day with selling Ghost Iron Ore raw.
    Any tips?

    A stack of Ghost Iron Ore goes for 45 to 60g nowadays.

    Ohh, and I have Alchemy, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting and Mining. All 600.
    Last edited by Glaceon; 05-19-2013 at 01:29 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I've been using this method for quite a while now, and it doesn't really seem to work out for me. Maybe because I don't have that many gems, and the gems that I do have are only worth 30 to 50g. And some of em are 100g+. Those are the PvP Resilience ones. Now I heard that the new patch comes out soon, but I won't be able to sell the PvP Resilience gems for that much anymore since people will start buying PvP Power gems instead. I nearly make 3k a day now. And I used to make 17k~ a day with selling Ghost Iron Ore raw.
    Any tips?

    A stack of Ghost Iron Ore goes for 45 to 60g nowadays.

    Ohh, and I have Alchemy, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting and Mining. All 600.
    Are you an xmute master? Are you looking at the second bullet point below the image to decide either to d/e or vendor the green rings/necks? It might be due to not having the expensive cuts.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Are you an xmute master? Are you looking at the second bullet point below the image to decide either to d/e or vendor the green rings/necks? It might be due to not having the expensive cuts.
    I'm not sure, to be honest I haven't done that much with Alchemy yet. Because 1 Golden Lotus goes for 100g on our server.
    Basicly what I do, is buy Ghost Iron Ore for 45 or less, its hard, but I try my best. I prospect them, with the blue quality gems I make 2 gems of each gem and sell those. With the green quality gems I make necks/rings, sometimes blue ones aswell if the ones on AH are sold.
    I sell the blue procs and disenchant the green ones.
    I'll just try to make 2 of all enchants but most of the time I only get 3 or 4 max because I don't know if I should make Mysterious Essence or Ethereal shards.

    These are the gems I can make.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../jewelcrafting
    What daily color should I go for next?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •